Welcome to The Sanctuary Golf Course
2020 Chili Open — FULL
This year’s event will be a little different, as we adjust our plans to abide by the Governor’s restrictions on golf events.
Because of the fantastic response we have already had to this year’s event, we will be adding a second Chili Open to accommodate more players.
This means there will now be a Chili Open on both Saturday and Sunday, November 14th & 15th.
These will be run as separate events with each having its own field and prizes.
- $300 per team (4 players) * Payment due at sign-up * Cash or Credit — No checks will be accepted
- Fee Includes: Greens fee, cart fee (two carts are allotted for each foursome), prizes and all the chili you can eat
- 10:00am Shotgun Start (on both days)
- Scramble format
- Sign-up begins Oct. 1st
Golf Course and Driving Range Open!
Please note that there are updated restrictions based on the Governor’s orders that went into effect on Friday, June 26:
1. We are able to book tee times online and over the phone
— Tee times are available to book here on our website (use the “Book Your Tee Time” tab above) up to 8 days in advance —
2. Two carts are allotted for each foursome, but players may add an extra cart (single rider) for a fee of $10.
3. Rounds are now walking or riding for foursomes with proper social distancing.
4. The golf shop is open with retail restrictions (please wear a mask when inside and practice social distancing).
If you are taking part in one of our golf events, classes, or leagues we do require you to sign a participation waiver. Please click the link above to print the form. You can then sign and print your name and date the form. Please make sure to turn it in to the golf shop before you participate.
-Gift Cards can be purchased either by phone or in person-
If you cannot get here to pick a gift card up, give us a call and we will mail it to you.
Designed by noted architect Steve Halberg, the course stretches 6,917 yards from the black tees (rating 72.5, slope 131) to a comfortable 5,120 yards from the green tees (rating 69.0, slope 118). With 4 sets of tees, The Sanctuary provides a challenge for all skill levels. The “links style” feel of the course features bent grass greens, tees and fairways with light to heavy fescue rough areas. 72 bunkers dot the course and water hazards come into play on 14 different holes.
Along with 18 superbly conditioned holes of golf, The Sanctuary has an excellent grass practice range, short game area, putting green, full service golf shop with PGA Professional Bob Schulz, and great food and beverage offerings in The Bunker Grill. We also have some of the best golf instructors around!
For those who want a challenging golfing experience at a great price, there are few better choices than The Sanctuary, anywhere! Book your tee-time now at 815-462-GOLF(4653) or book on-line.